Scott J. Sale, Esq. – Attorney
A master at criminal defense, Scott J. Sale has been practicing law since 1996. He is a graduate of Tulane University and received his law degree from Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
Scott joined the Lavalle Brown & Ronan team in 2000 and has been protecting the rights of his clients with amazing results ever since.
If you have any questions or need advice please feel free to email Scott.
561-395-0000 Extension 160
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- 1996, Florida
- 2001, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Tulane University, B.A.—1993
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D.—1996
- Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General’s Office <ul
- Served as an Assistant State Attorney in County, Circuit, Juvenile and Economic Crime & Elderly Abuse Divisions of the Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office, 1996–2000
- Lavalle, Brown & Ronan, P.A., 2000–present
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers