Close Menu

Can I oppose a divorce in Florida?

Return to FAQ Videos


By oppose, you can go to court and you can have your position stated. You probably won’t succeed in preventing a divorce from happening in Florida, because really all it takes is one side to say, “The marriage is irretrievably broken,” and they then get a divorce, so you can’t stop the final dissolution, but you can participate, you can oppose, and you can get a fair resolution of your marital rights.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus