Close Menu

How can I keep my spouse from selling property before we divorce in Florida?

Return to FAQ Videos


You can go into court and ask the judge to comment on it. To prevent that kind of sale you need a good lawyer, and you need to hire a lawyer to protect your rights, protect the marital assets, and stop that from happening if there’s a chance that it’s not in your best interest.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus