Close Menu

How do I get my child support increased in Florida?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should contact a lawyer who knows how to take it to court and have a judge determine what’s the appropriate amount of child support, and whether it should be increased to take care of the needs of the child, and it’s the best interest of the child, which the court looks to try to help.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus