Close Menu

I am a non-custodial parent. What should I do when I get a summons and complaint in Florida?

Return to FAQ Videos


When you get a summons and complaint you should call a lawyer because you need legal help so that your rights can be brought to the court’s attention and you can have representation so that the child and you get a fair result.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus