Close Menu

I live in another state and had an injury accident while driving a rental car in Florida. What should I do?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should call a Florida lawyer because it’s a Florida case and the accident happened here. A Florida lawyer can tell you your rights in Florida to recover, even though you’re from out of state.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus