Close Menu

I was hurt by a minor who was drinking at our neighbor’s home. Can I sue my neighbor, who supplied the liquor?

Return to FAQ Videos


Yes, you can sue your neighbor who supply the liquor if you can show that that host and that neighbor knew what was going on, participated in it, and helped the cause the injuries that you suffered.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus