Close Menu

My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?

Return to FAQ Videos


Well, that’s why you get a lawyer. Your future may need to be protected, so you have to get the facts as best you can, use experts, and your attorney will help you do that. Then you have to get the right help with your doctors so you can communicate to a jury or if you’re going to settle the case, perhaps a mediator or with an adjuster to show the extent of these damages, because that would be your first and last time where you have a chance to resolve the case, so you want to make sure that you get 100% of your damages.

If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence or wrongful conduct of another, contact our office at 561-395-0000 for a free initial consultation and speck to a personal injury lawyer.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus