Close Menu

My relative or friend was just arrested in Florida. How do I get them out of jail?

Return to FAQ Videos


You call a lawyer and tell him what jail they’re in and what they’re charged with and you ask the lawyer to help you either get them out by going to a court hearing, posting a bond, or working with the prosecutors to secure the release of your loved one as quickly as possible. And a lot of things happen very quickly, so you should make that call immediately and ask the lawyer to get right on it because the loss of liberty to your loved one ought to be remedied right away.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus