Alison Guerino, Esq. – Attorney
Alison Guerino has succeeded in meeting the legal needs of the clients of Lavalle, Brown & Ronan, P.A. for two decades. Her current practice is focused on personal injury, wrongful death, car accident and slip and fall cases. Her years of prior experience in criminal defense, traffic defense, guardianship and probate are extremely useful when helping those injured obtain just and fair compensation for their losses.
Ms. Guerino completed her undergraduate degree with High Honors in 1991 from the University of Florida. She received her Juris Doctor with Honors from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law in 1997. She was a member of the Florida Law Review and the Florida Journal of International Law. She was awarded the prestigious Book Awards in Constitutional Law, Women and Law, Legal Drafting, and Legal Research and Writing.
Ms. Guerino was born and raised in Massachusetts. She is admitted to practice in both Florida and California. Her prior professional experience includes having been the Assistant Curator of Education at the Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, U.F., and a Legal Research and Writing Fellow at the University of Florida. She enjoys cycling and sailing.
561-395-0000 Extension 140
- 1997, Florida
- 2002, California
- Lavalle, Brown & Ronan, P.A., 2000 to present
- Legal Research and Writing Fellow, U.F.
- Assistant Curator of Education, Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, U.F.
- Florida Law Review, Member
- Florida Journal of International Law, Member
- Book Awards: Constitutional Law, Women and Law, Legal Drafting, and Legal Research and Writing