Alison Guerino, Esq. – Attorney
Alison Guerino graduated with High Honors in 1991 from the University of Florida. She received her Juris Doctor with Honors from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law in 1997. Her work is focused in the areas of criminal and traffic defense, driver’s licenses issues, restraining orders, guardianship, mental health, and probate. She has succeeded in meeting the legal needs of the clients of Lavalle, Brown & Ronan, P.A. for twelve years.
561-395-0000 Extension 140
- 1997, Florida
- 2002, California
- Lavalle, Brown & Ronan, P.A., 2000 to present
- Legal Research and Writing Fellow, U.F.
- Assistant Curator of Education, Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, U.F.
- Florida Law Review, Member
- Florida Journal of International Law, Member
- Book Awards: Constitutional Law, Women and Law, Legal Drafting, and Legal Research and Writing