Close Menu

What do I do if there is a warrant out for my arrest in Florida?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should call an experienced criminal lawyer because a warrant means they want to come and arrest you. You should do what you need to do with the help of competent counsel to take care of that warrant whether that means calling the prosecutor, appearing at the jail or otherwise taking care of that warrant, so that the process can begin, and you can have counsel to help you through the process of that warrant and what follows that warrant.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus