Close Menu

What happens when the non-custodial parent has money to pay child support but still will not pay?

Return to FAQ Videos


When a non-custodial parent has the ability to pay, the courts can make that happen. If that’s your case, you should call a lawyer and seek the court to help you to get money for your child.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus