Close Menu

Where will the money come from to compensate me for my injuries in my Florida auto accident case?

Return to FAQ Videos


Well, typically your money will come from insurance companies. It might come from insurance you’ve bought for a situation where the at-fault driver doesn’t have insurance, and that’s uninsured motorist coverage. It might be from the at-fault driver, that person’s liability coverage, or indeed, if there’s no insurance to be had you can still sue the at fault driver and go after their personal assets. However, that’s very difficult, and something that you want to avoid if at all possible, but it is possible to do that.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus